When your partner undresses you, whisper seductively “You sure do like creeping around.”
Stop trying to make rude happen. Rude is never going to happen.
I’m waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I’m breathing in the chemicals
Nancy is that person who actually uses the stationary provided by hotels
nancy has so little faith in carson’s vision that she includes a magnifying glass in her letters so he can read them
well, for one, you could have not said “giddyup”
dressing like nancy drew [links to items here: x]
the blue hat is soooo Nancy Drew :D i love it!
This is how I like to imagine Nancy is dressed on her mysteries :)
So, just to be clear, we have around 15 different Nancy Drew book series
- The original 56 yellow hardbacks
- the rest of the Nancy Drew Mystery Stories (57-175)
- The Nancy Drew Files (124 books)
- The Nancy Drew Notebooks (69 books)
- Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew (both this and the Notebooks feature Young!Nancy and the Crew solving kid mysteries) (39 books, ongoing)
- The On Campus Series (Nancy goes to college…terrible series, 0/10 would recommend)(25 books)
- River Heights
- The Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Books (47 books, ongoing)
- The Girl Detective Supermysteries
- The Papercutz Graphic Novels (21 books, still ongoing)
- The Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys Supermysteries
- A couple of other crossover series with the Hardy Boys (and I think even one with the Dana Girls at one point)
And then we have the 30 PC Games courtesy of HERInteractive, 2 TV shows, and a (admittedly pretty bad) movie
The cultural impact of Nancy has been ENORMOUS and still makes Simon and Schuster boatloads of money to this day. Sales of the hardcover volumes of the original Nancy Drew series alone has surpassed sales of Agatha Christie titles, and newer titles in the Girl Detective series have reached The New York Times bestseller lists. In 2002, the first Nancy Drew book published, The Secret of the Old Clock, alone sold 150,000 copies (which is phenomenal considering it’s a children’s book published almost 80 years ago) good enough for top-50 ranking in children’s books,and other books in the series sold over 100,000 copies each, and the main series, the Csaefiles, and the Girl Detective series have been translated into at least 25 other languages.
Like, to sit here and tell me that a (well done) TV show or an actually decent movie would not rake in cash is like telling me the next Avengers movie is going to be a flop
ND needs to be more mainstream come on, nobody appreciates her as much as they should
just some gold i found from @actual_sonny ‘s twitter
Danger by Design Scavenger Hunt:
9. Café Kiki
This, sadly, wasn’t a real place, however I did photograph the café closest Hotel de Ville, so that counts for something!
oh frick i wonder what those sirens are for.
i don’t really think they need me so i’m gonna get some work done back in the lab.
no voice mail? maybe i should call someone.
better check in with Franklin Rose i guess
yep, everything’s gonna be smooth sailing.
those sirens you hear in the background?
i don’t think you need to worry about them.
casual reminder: if you blog about Nancy Drew, you’re a Clue Crewer for life. Everyone contributes to this fandom in different ways, and you’re all welcomed and appreciated in the fandom! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧